Launch is seeking a Digital Content Marketer to help build and elevate awareness of our brand and our clients’ brands. The Marketer understands client challenges and how to best solve them while using experience, ingenuity and inventiveness to execute social campaigns, media campaigns and content strategies. The right person will love research and writing copy, both in long-form and short form and can put those skills to use on our blog. This person will be responsible for creating clear, fun and valuable content for internal and client digital experiences and campaigns.
The Digital Marketer will work closely with Launch’s marketing, strategy and user experience teams to execute internal marketing strategies. Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Lead to evolve our marketing capability into a valuable service offering that drives awareness and traffic for client business assets.
- In collaboration with Marketing Lead, develop digital/social media strategies for our clients
- Community management
- Reputation Management
- Copywriting for websites, blog articles, email, digital media and social.
- Bringing creative, inventive ideas to the table for visual content, working in collaboration with our design team.
- Reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
- Monitor paid social, email and ad campaigns and assess their effectiveness
- Collaborate with Marketing Lead on continuous optimization and improvement of campaigns.
- Minimum 2 years agency experience
- Strong communication and grammar skills
- Experience developing social/marketing strategies
- Experience with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, HootSuite, etc.
- Able to thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key
- High attention to detail
- Basic (beginners) understanding of HTML and CSS