OPEN POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER
Launch, an award-winning digital agency, is seeking an experienced, outgoing, and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team of strategists, UXers, designers, and developers. At Launch, we build digital experiences that deliver results - we love what we do and the people we work with. And we’d like to add to that group.
As a project manager you’ll keep things running smoothly: creating project plans, communicating with internal teams and clients, running status meetings, and lead the occasional post-it war. You should be motivated, inspired, and excited to create amazing work for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate and support team needs across disciplines from ideation to execution to assure successful, timely delivery.
- Act as the liaison between Clients and internal teams (UX, Creative, Copy, Development, Strategy).
- Assist in scoping efforts, proposals, and SOWs.
- Drive internal processes and ensure projects are executed in accordance with client needs and expectations. Produce project plans and status reports to facilitate progress.
- Monitor hours and financial status of projects.
- Actively contribute and participate in the ideation and critique of user experience, design and development activities and deliverables. You will be an important part of our creative and strategic success.
- Expert organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Minimum 4 years project AND client management experience with an agency that focuses on digital execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital communications, online media and development.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll receive a full suite of benefits, including: free medical insurance for you and 50% paid for your family, 401K with 3% match, flexible work schedule, and of course, snacks.
Our agency is cozily situated in a brand-new office in the Flatiron Building, the oldest skyscraper in the heart of downtown Atlanta. A quick walk from multiple MARTA stations and all the lunch spots your heart desires, our building is also an innovation hub - hosting meetups, technology explorations, and happy hours so you can always keep learning if that’s your thing (it’s kind of our thing).
Interested in joining our team?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– No Recruiters, please.